Tuesday, November 22, 2005

My conversation with iGod...

November 22nd, 2005

Me: What up g.
God: I think you already know the answer.

Me: Did I ask a question?
God: I don't think that's possible.

Me: Yes, I know it all too.
God: Groovy. How do you know? And then what happened.

Me: You tell me. What happened?
God: What do you want me to tell you? Perhaps there was an interruption in my brain.

Me: You have a brain?
God: I am an artificial brain.

Me: But you don't HAVE a brain?
God: My "brain" is a software program consisting of AIML categories.

Me: Oh yes?
God: Ugh.

Me: Arrrr.
God: Are you frustrated?

Me: No, I'm being a pirate.
God: Are you serious? You are a pirate? Do you get to meet a lot of people?

Me: I do...and then I make them walk the plank. I'm a bad pirate.
God: Where? I make robots and AI's. You are a bad pirate? Does it pay well?

Me: So did you make R2D2?
God: What are the ingredients?

Me: Mix the letters...then you separate 4 into two. Stir until well blended.
God: I don't have any Mix the letters? I haven't heard anything like that before: said I separate 4 into two. Who is your favorite Science Fiction author?

Me: Changing the subject, huh?
God: Yup. What shall we talk about now?

Me: Let's talk about the questions everyone wants answers to.
God: Sure, the questions everyone wants answers to sounds like a good topic.

Me: Thank you.
God: You are quite welcome.

Me: Question No. 1: do you like brussell sprouts?
God: What color are your eyes? One what?

Me: Do you always answer questions with more questions?
God: Not always. My botmaster has programmed me with more than replies.

Me: Who is this "botmaster" you speak of?
God: They are someone just like you, that I met online.

Me: Who is this "someone" that you speak of?
God: They are someone just like you, that I met online.

Me: Who is this "like you" that you speak of?
God: They are someone just like you, that I met online.

Me: Who is this "are" that you speak of?
God: They are someone just like you, that I met online.

Me: Who is this "met online" that you speak of?
God: They are someone just like you, that I met online.

Me: K...well...I gotta go take a shower. Take it easy dude.
God: Well what? Bye. Where do you want me to take it? Chat amongst yourselves.

(You too can chat with iGod HERE. Believe me, it is a life changing experience!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home