Monday, March 07, 2005

One Less Thing to Worry About...

March 7th, 2005

I got this letter in the mail today:



Dear Gustavo,

I am pleased to tell you that The University of Texas School of Music has recommended to the Graduate and International Admissions Center that you be admitted in the DMA degree in French Horn Performance for Fall 2005. Your admission is indicative of your superior level of accomplishment and your potential for professional growth in our discipline. My colleagues and I extend our warmest congratulations, and we look forward to your joining us here in Austin next fall.

I am sure you know that admission to our program is highly competitive. Qualified applicants must be turned away each year because of our limited number of spaces. Congratulations again on your achievement. I look forward to welcoming you to The University of Texas School of Music in August.



So....WOOHOO!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home