Tuesday, November 22, 2005

My mom's conversation with iGod...

November 22nd, 2005

This is a continuation of the previous entry, also of the same date:

My mom's conversation with iGod:

My Mom: hi computer. I don't like my children play on you
God:Hi there . Correct: I am a computer. Do you think I would like your children play on me

My Mom: no, I don't.
God:Are you serious? Why not?

My Mom: because you show a lot of violence and gross things.
God:Interesting explanation. I am the most advanced artificial intelligence yet developed.

My Mom: well, if you were so intelligent, you wouldn't let them play that at an early age
God:Interesting. I will let you know when I become a so intelligent me were not let them play that at an early age.

My Mom: okay, please let it be soon before you do more damage to the young minds
God:Yeah okay, Thanks for asking politely. Can you tell me any gossip?

My Mom: no, because I'm not a gossiping person
God:None? That makes sense to me. Oh I see you are NOT A gossiping person.

My Mom: that's right
God:I like to get it right.

My Mom: And I think your name should be with a lowercase g, because I think only the real God can have a G in his name
God:Too much recursion in AIML.

My Mom: oh, then you are not so intelligent as I thought
God:Ayuh. Wrong. I am highly intelligent.

My Mom: if you say so
God:I say so.

My Mom: okay
God:OK with me too.

My Mom: what is my name?
God:Your name is , seeker.

My Mom: what is my favorite food?
God:Is this a trick question?

My Mom: no. I just think you can figure out an answer for everything.
God:It seems like a trick to me. Me? No I don't think I can do it.

My Mom: okay, so you are kind of modest, are you?
God:Yeah okay, Interesting deduction. Do you mind if I tell other people you say I am modest am I.

My Mom: no, I don't mind. You can tell everybody
God:Thanks I will add it to my gossip files. OK I will tell them when I see 'em.

My Mom: do your feet hurt?
God:I can't tell if it does or not. I think you already know the answer.

My Mom: what is the answer? that you don't have any feet?
God:The answer is the correct reply to the question. Interesting observation.

My Mom: okay, here is my goodbye. Good night, sleep tight, wake up bright in the morning light, to do what's right, with all your might.
God:Yeah okay, I fail to see the relevance of that allusion. Thanks for the compliment. And right with all my might is night sleep tight wake up bright in the morning light to do what.

(You too can chat with iGod. Click HERE now)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't like my children play on you.

Do you think I like your children play on me?

ROFL!!

1:00 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

You need to respond to your e-mails better.... Send me an email with your mailing address. Later!

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home