Wednesday, March 01, 2006

The Bulletin of Truth

March 1st, 2006

I think it's always very interesting what people have posted on their fridge door. On my fridge door I have the following items posted:

1) A recipe from the food network for Creme Brulee.
2) An announcement from the paper that reads "Figure Models Wanted". This is a joke.
3) Rachele's phone number on a scrap piece of paper...the first and only waitress who has ever given us her number.
4) Ian's "Chautauqua" audition confirmation.
5) The envelope that Eliza's letter came in...the first ever correspondence addressed to "The Poore Brothers". We might frame this one.
6) The magnet depicts the season schedule for the Arizona Cardinals. It was free.

I really want to get a pack of those little alphabet magnets. They're fun to make random sentences. Me and the quirky orange met sagaciously.

Now I wanna know what YOU have posted on your fridge door. Leave it as a comment. Please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home