Saturday, April 01, 2006

This may or may not be my final entry...

April 1st, 2006

Dearest blog readers,

All good things come to an end, and this blog is no exception. The last few weeks have been a roller coaster ride of emotions, culminating in a little office at FireHouse Publishing. In that little office, a small, bald guy with round spectacles and a grey, bushy mustache gave me the shocking news that they want to publish my book titled “French Toast Confessions”. My editor feels that I should stop writing in this blog, since some of the ideas I put in here might show up in my upcoming book.

For all you loyal readers who have posted comments, participated in my silly interactive entries, and just kept up with my ramblings…I thank you. And remember…”French Toast Confessions” will be available in hardcover edition at a store near you. Only $49.99 (it’s a very thick book).

And thus ends my blogging career…not with a bang, but a whimper. No wait…not with a whimper, but a BANG!!!! Geronimo!






Oh jeez, I’m just kidding. Happy April Fools Day!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is tne of the "great ideas" that you were talking about? Come on...where's the meat?

12:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Muy, muy bueno. :} I love you.

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your blog makes me laugh and waste time at work...love ya

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home