Saturday, May 14, 2005

Right now I'm living pretty good at a nice, large house in a pretty and quiet neighborhood. But it's too far from ASU, and I'm tired of having to wake up 30 minutes before the rest of the world just so I can get parking in the morning. Plus, I hate fighting morning traffic and get really frustrated at red lights. Being at a red light is the biggest waste of time in the world. Really, all you do at a red light is stare into space and think one thought: "green...green...green...come on!...green...green...green...YES!". I've recently started keeping my harmonica in my car and playing it at red lights. Apparently playing a harmonica at a red light is not considered "the norm" in the social structure of today's world. People look at me funny, but I just stare at them and play louder. Anyway, I've decided to move closer to the university with my friend Ian (cool and crazy bassoon player). We found the greatest place to live...a super nice condo only 2 minutes away from ASU. And since now I have a camera to play around with, I took a picture so that everyone who reads this blog can be jealous of my future life in luxury.

My New Condo for Next Year Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home