Wednesday, May 18, 2005

The Magic 8-Ball Tells No Lies

May 18th, 2005

It is time to find the truth. I will now ask all my questions to the wisest being in the universe: MY MINIATURE MAGIC 8-BALL.

Gus: Do Brussell Sprouts really come from Hell?
Magic 8-Ball: Rely on it. (I figured as much)

Gus: Does my brother run faster than me?
Magic 8-Ball: Ask Later. (errr...okay)

Gus: Does my brother run faster than me?
Magic 8-Ball: I say Yes. (I say No)

Gus: Does my brother run faster than me?
Magic 8-Ball: Doubt It. (better)

Gus: Will I ever buy my own Island which includes a castle?
Magic 8-Ball: I say Yes. (good news)

Gus: Will I have a great time at my new Condo?
Magic 8-Ball: Rely on it. (that's just common sense)

Gus: How many fingers am I holding up?
Magic 8-Ball: Sorry No. (How did it know!?!?!)

Gus: Will I live to see a colonization of an alien planet?
Magic 8-Ball: Looks Good. (...)

Gus: Will the Phoenix Suns win the NBA Finals?
Magic 8-Ball: Sorry No. (Magic 8-Ball, you're full of crap)

Gus: Is there a better Ice Cream Flavor than Dulce de Leche?
Magic 8-Ball: Rely On It (Gasp!)

Gus: Magic 8-Ball, are you full of crap?
Magic 8-Ball: No Doubt. (No Doubt)

Hmmm...these revelations leave me with a lot to think about.


"Hello, I'm Gus' Magic 8-Ball. Look upon me and DESPAIR!!!" Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home