Sunday, July 17, 2005

Thought of the Week No. 3

July 17th, 2005

No. 3: I am currently in the deep of the thick Brevardian Jungle. I am writing this using my makeshift computer. It's made of a combination of sticks, mud, and rock. I wait for a stormy day and then hold out a key in the air for lightning to strike and power up the comp. It's much easier to get lightning when I'm up in my tree hut. It's hard to sleep at night because the panthers growl louder at night. This is the fifth day that they're down there. Apparently they don't like me too much. I may have to start eating gnats soon. The slugs will only last at most two more days. The birds up here think I'm a monkey.

2 Comments:

Blogger Oob said...

Boo.

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where is Thought Of The Week No.4?

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home